-->

Girlfriend Writes 3 Suicide Notes Before Hanging Herself. What She Wrote On The Notes Will Give You Chills!


On January 21, a 19-year-old Thai student was found dead inside her rented room.

According to reports, the female undergraduate used a towel to hang herself after her boyfriend left her.

The woman, who went by the pseudonym Bee, wrote three suicide notes before she commited the grievous act. The three notes were confirmed to have been written by the student herself.

Girlfriend Writes 3 Suicide Notes Before Hanging Herself. What She Wrote On The Notes Will Give You Chills!

Her first suicide note was brief. She apologized to the room's owner for having committed it in the room.

"I apologize for committing suicide in the room," she wrote.

Her second note was addressed to her ex-boyfriend. In the note, she confessed her undying love and gave instrunctions for her funeral. She also warned the guy to follow, otherwise she says he will be haunted.

"My love for you will never change! After I die, you have to wear the t-shirt with both our faces printed on it to attend my funeral. You must say that you love me and make a montage about our love and upload it to the Internet. Or else, I will haunt you every night. Thank you for letting me to love you."

Although her third note was addressed to her grandmother apologizing for "leaving."


On the letter, she told her grandmother that she cannot live without the guy.

"I�m so sorry grandma. I love him so much and couldn�t live without him. You must let him come to my funeral. Please let my funeral go on for 9 days and don�t change the clothes that I�m currently wearing. And also, please say sorry to everyone. I love you grandma, my father and my mother."

China Press claimed that the reason behind her request not to change her clothes was because the shirt held a special meaning for her. The shirt had her boyfriend's face imprinted on it, says China Press.

As a response to her note, her boyfriend also wrote to her and made the montage video.

"I love you too and I couldn�t forget you. I never thought you would do that (commit suicide). The montage is done, but I honestly don�t dare to attend your funeral because I�m scared."

Despite his fears though, he still planned to go according to his statement to reporters.

Girlfriend Writes 3 Suicide Notes Before Hanging Herself. What She Wrote On The Notes Will Give You Chills!

He told the reporters that he will accompany the woman until the funeral procession ends.
Source: TNP , Worldofbuzz
Advertisement
Loading...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Click to comment